Trash, Recycling, & Brush Collection

Metro Nashville Public Works supplies each single family residential property a brown bin for trash disposal and a green bin for recycling.

For changes in pickup due to holidays, to request an additional bin, and other questions, call 615-862-5000.

Helpful Links



Report a Problem


hubNashville is a one-stop shop for reporting non-emergency issues and contacting Nashville services. Visit the hubNashville website to report an issue or learn more.

Metro Water Services Emergency

To report a leak or other water related emergency, call Metro Water Services at 615-862-4600, email, or visit the Metro Water Services website.

Nashville Electric Service Outage

To report an Nashville Electric Service outage, call 615-234-0000. Additional methods for reporting an outage can be found on the NES website.

Police Non-Emergency Line

In case of emergency, always call 911. To report another problem or suspicious activity call the non-emergency police line at 615-862-8600.

Community Groups

Nations Moms

Nations Moms is a group for neighborhood Mom’s Night Out events, kid’s playdates, other family-friendly activities. Along with their Facebook group, you can join their email list by contacting


Nextdoor is a free, privately-held social network for your neighborhood community.

Skippy Lou’s Lost & Found Pets

Skippy Lou’s Lost & Found Pets is a public Facebook group used to report & find lost pets in Davidson County.